HybridZ

starting to finnish the interior!

sir_daniel

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all gauges are lightned even the voltmeter in the center of the steeringwheel :D

That's something I have never seen before. It sure is interesting, but what do you about a horn? Is there one on the car? Your hard work is really paying off. In fact, your car looks nearly finished :rockon:

Davy

That's something I have never seen before. It sure is interesting' date=' but what do you about a horn? Is there one on the car? Your hard work is really paying off. In fact, your car looks nearly finished :rockon:

Davy[/quote']

haven't seen that either, therfor i had to try :D

the horn is relocaded to the headlight walsher button, hence there is no walsher for the headlights (molded those away when i repainted the car)

the car is almost "finnished" the car MUST be ready on friday morning (incl. graphics, that will be made on thursday afternoon->friday morning) hence the car will be at an event when Fast and the Fuirous: Tokyo Drift has premiare here in sweden this friday....

not that much left, but there is always room for modifications :P

this is the last picture before it will be walshed and driven away to Pierre at Phatdesing.se for graphics... crazy manga fellow is all i say for now :P

took me some time to put on the new front discs, glad i did that, hence it looks SO muck better then the old ones....

30mm spacers IS huge when you look at it....

P6290516.jpg

and yes it is dirty and that will be cleaned away...

registered http://www.kudoz.se and will start (in a near future) to make a real homepage where you can follow the project and some other projects...

i also finnished one of the taillights, the skyline R33 molded into datsun 280zx taillight frames. painted them black... unfortenually did i leave my camera at home so i will have to take som photos tomorrow when i try them on the car :D

yesterday was i at X-treme Speed Festival in Västerås, there was a drift event there with among others Sam Hubinette that did some drifting for the us there, there was also the King of Europe competition there...

mostly drifting and other similar stuff. eg. 300km/h on a MC with a passanger on ONE WHEEL!

During that event was my car photografed for a car magazine here in sweden Street Extreme, not quite shore when it will come in print but soon i hope :D

I dig the taillights.I think it would blend nicer if the housing were painted to match the green instead of the matte black,IMO.It's all about the flow,ya know?:cool: Nice job!:2thumbs:

i disagree, i think you should paint the liscence plate indent flat black to match the tailights. Classic mopar style.

Also, may i recomend some wheel spacers?:-)

I just bought a 83 2+2 a week ago, and yours is an inpiration for sure.

Ps; What are your plans for the shift boot? your not gonna keep the rubber one are you?

hmmm.... might order new licenseplate for offroad use (shows, events....)

i've already got spacers... 30mm on all wheels :P

after i saw how it got i realise that i should have ordered 40mm instead for the rear wheels...

the spacers are painted to blend in better.

P6290516.jpg