HybridZ

starting to finnish the interior!

sir_daniel

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they will only be turned on at dark (eg. shows inside during the cold and dark winter up here in the north)

think i will put them like this.

1 set (green ones) inte the parking light in the front.

1-2 under the trunk floor near the amps so it flashes from them.

1 on each side where the door light is under the dashboard (instead of the original lights wich i don't use)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

will most likely have new wheels for the car today.

18" :D

flgar.jpg

i also got a good deal on some parts.

all these and a rear axel for only 50$us :D

PICT0008.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

the thing i most want are the taillights so that i can get my car trough the MOT/yearly check at the govermental "car controll center" what do you call that in the US? MoT in UK US=?

the thing i most want are the taillights so that i can get my car trough the MOT/yearly check at the govermental "car controll center" what do you call that in the US? MoT in UK US=?

Each state in the US is different and so is what they require. Our DOT (Dept of Transportation) does not apply to the states testing each vehicle annually, only new ones coming into the country. In California, we are extremely lazy at testing for anything but smog/emissions. Lawsuits keep the truly bad cars off the road anyway.

The new wheels are much better looking since they have a negative offset look about them. I like them more, but wonder what would 18" wheels look like on the ZX. They should look good provided the car stays low to the ground.

Davy