HybridZ

Ok, here's my 350z (pics).

BrandonsZ

I finally figured out how to post pics, so enjoy, and thank you, HYBRID-Z!

I've drivin it 1000 miles and about 6 weeks now and it's still makes me giddy when I'm going to drive it and I still get nervous when I park it.

8:1 power to weight ratio, fast enough for me... so far. ;)

003_old_motor.JPG

004_350_Crate.JPG

005_Empty.JPG

007_New_motor.JPG

010_Mate.JPG

011.JPG

012_Stuffed.JPG

E006_Exhaust_Install.JPG

E007_Exhaust_Install.JPG

E008_Exhaust_Install.JPG

015_Interior_New.JPG

022_pic20.jpg

023_pic30.jpg

024_pic40.jpg

The engine bay was not painted because in the future, the whole car will be stripped, shaved, filled, and custom painted. Plus as I added things I managed to scratch something about every time, I would have been pretty upset by now if the paint was pristine. I'd want to paint the engine compartment the car's color as well.

The tires were brand new when I bought it, so why not wait a while. I need to pick the perfect combo front and rear, I know I want at least 245 50 R17 in back and maybe 225 45 R17 in front. Not sure.

It will aways be a sleeper except for the bling bling tip, rims and paint job. :-P

Plus, I need to shave and fill all the little holes that I accidentally drilled, the ones that no longer have parts associated with them, and the extra bosses, I want it to look show when I'm done, because I'll be showing it when I'm done. But I really want to drive it right now and I'm going to drive it till something major breaks or I get really gun ho about teatring it down.

I still want to weld up the frame rails and fix a spot of rust I found on the existing pass side rail while it's still in this semi-ruff state.

I'm going full overhaulin' on this thing at some point.

Heh. I got to see the "350z" before anyone else. :D

Such an awesome car AS IS... I can't wait to see the finished product...

Should I email them to you when I'm done first? :-D

It'll be a few years probably, after 9 months of using the gutless Volvo 4 speed auto, I think I need to play with this for a while, get all the bugs out, try some new things, then plan it out, I dont want to take another 9 months once I tear it down. I want this thing to drive like a new car, smell like a new car, and look like a new car, I got 1/3 so far.

Thank all for your support!