HybridZ

What's your car's name?

Guest grimlynsan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest socket_toomee

well the z is yet to get a name until she's roadworthy, but my dad's truck is Gloria. just because she looks like one. silver truck with a white cover

• 3 months later...

I've named Every car I owned....... Ill just named the highlights here.....

first 300zx (z31) Zero (after Gundam wing zero system), z32 Katie ((named after one of the girlfriends... both had tons of red highlights...... err rust))... 02 civic hybrid Felfrosh (my german friend said it looked like a furry frog... so it stuck), first 240z Zelda, 2nd 240z preSbc swap it was unnamed or Wilda.... b/c she was a beast according to my friend.....Post SBC swap its Trixie... it means "The Joy Bringer" ...... and it sounds like its got a Z in it... if you have a lisp >_> but orange and black makes it a pumpkin looking car... and the black bits she has makes her..... look like a Halloween car.... so Trixie or treat :flamedevi >_> its cute tho it sounds like she has something hiding....

CorZette of course. This is because I originally had an L88 Hood Cowl on her and sorta looked like a little vette, hence CorZette.

The Orange one is called INAZUMA which means Lightning. I know its inappropriate because she is a show car and has no balls yet but I was looking for a Japanese word that had the Z in the middle like CorZette did. inaZuma corZette.....A quick head and cam change will cure that....OK....Im done....

Terry