HybridZ

Can anyone reach Alex Costa?

PhaTTy

he said he is gonna finish up whats left of it and trailer it back to my florida home.

will have the L28ET in there i assume and not the RB30DET built motor.

its fine with me, ill just do it myself.

if its not 100% running ill just have to finish it when i get back.

im sure it will be fine, he's a great guy but has been having a string of bad luck lately.

i hope things get better for him.

only thing i see that MIGHT be a problem is i have really no place to store the Z.

my parents just sold the house as it was to big for them and my dad cant really take care of it anymore because of his health. my mom works like crazy and takes care of him and my grandma (she is a awesome woman!). there in a rental right now and will be there for over a year untill there little villa is built.

right now all there is for room in there current garage is for my dads Z06.

i cant leave the Z outside, has no door locks, and bad bad weatherstriping so no way it cant stay outside.

none of my friends have room for it as most of them dont have garages because there in there "starter" homes. and plus i wouldnt trust them with the keys of a 400+ Z :D.

mike

BTW.. Mike.. means alot that you would help me out! really does mean alot.

thanks!

i know him personaly.

in person he is a awesome guy with a passion about cars and plus he knows his shat when it comes to turbos and building fast cars.

i remember seeing him race his old 280zx turbo and that car just flat out flew.

before i had my Z and didnt know ANYTHING about them i spoke to him and he treated me with respect and was just a nice guy.

he even drove all the way to my house from miami (6 hour drive) just to see my green Z and give me some tips and etc.

he has done biz with other Z guys that i recomened him to and they all thought he was a good guy. Alex even gave a member on here a upgraded turbo for the price of a mild rebuild t3... turbo works awesome according to the owner and the last time he told me.

im not really gonna get into it, people will think what they want to think no matter what i say or not.

people on here that have met me in person or know me very well will say im a honest person and a good guy and doesnt just trust or be-friend anybody. i consider alex a friend. yes he has been going threw some tough times lately and he did mess up abit but its life and sh!t happens.

if i ever open my own shop i would i can get him on my staff or atleast pick his brain for his knowledge.

mike

have some 315 advans for it right now as the back tires arent any good anyways i bet, same for the front i bet.

ill let ya know though, trying to figure out where ill keep it.

and no prob jersey!

mike

Not defending or praising here. I don't know Alex but he built me a hybrid TO4B and shipped it to me in a timely manner with good communication and a fair price. That's just my experience. We handled it all over instant messenger. His username on IM was boostmyride. He struck me as a very busy guy going through many life changes as I recall.

• 4 weeks later...
I am trying desperately to get in touch with Alex Costa. He has a good amount of my money which was to be used to build up an engine. All of a sudden he just disappeared. I am trying to get ahold of him to either get my parts or my money back before I am forced to contact authorities on wire fraud charges.

If anyone has any information' date=' please PM me or reply to this message.

Aaron[/quote']

What ended up with this Aaron??