HybridZ

Bedliner Spray

SSflyer

My engine bay is about ready for paint, and I'm thinking of using either a spatter paint or a black bedliner spray. I know how the spatter paint will look, but I have no experience with bedliner stuff. I think it would work really well but have no idea of how well it could handle the heat, especially down close the the manifolds. It seems like it would be a good coating for the whole front end of the unibody from the windshield airbox forward, including the framerails, and both sides of the inner fenders. Everything under the front fenders could be coated and any worries about rust would be just about gone. Any ideas, especially about the heat thing?

My engine bay is about ready for paint, and I'm thinking of using either a spatter paint or a black bedliner spray....

I personally like the look of spatter paint/trunk paint. It is available through Eastwood in cans no less. A really clean engine just stands out in a bay painted with spatter paint or Zolotone.

Davy

There is a guy I deal with that can mix both of them. !!!

You get the same color of paint that you painted your car with with the flexibility of the bedliner.... it has a slight texture to it... I'll try to get a pic. I just saw it the other day on an older Chrysler that he is restoring..