HybridZ

Finally Got Em, My New Fat 3 Piece 17" Wheels

Just got my ZG flares back from the paint shop. Had a few issues getting my old wheels off the car! I could'nt beleive the nuts are so tight, I bruised 2 of them trying. I'll ahve to try again with some better tools tommorrow. In the mean time I tried putting them on a freeinds car just to take a few pics! Check it out. By the way I weighed these wheels with tyres on them. The 9.5" with a 255x40 tyre weighed 18.9kg.

Hmmm...this is my second edit on this reply trying to get pics up!? I've added a link to pics. If one of you fellas could paste those pics here I'd appreciate it, not sure whats happening on my side!!???

http://www.viczcar.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?p=1417#1417

Cheers

Sulio

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$3500!!!! Wow Thats crazy. hmmm...maybe we could organise something. Anybody got a contact for freight, like a person that might recieve occasional goods from Australia to the US!?

Anyway got the wheels on my car and stuck the flares on. Bolting them on this weekend or before if i get a chance.

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?p=153430#post153430

Once again had no luck getting these pics up!!!aaarrrrggh but check out the link.

Sulio

I got my wheels last year through a MKII supra group buy which was setup by a distributor over here. These are cast so it might be a little different, but they wanted 20 or 25 sets minimum to make and ship them to the US. They screwed up the specs and took forever to get them shipped, but for the price, I couldn't complain too much.

• 1 year later...