HybridZ

WTF am i supposed to do with a stalker

bluesinged

You don't want to taunt a guy who is obviously this distraught. You've gotten the best advice already, document it, names of people you talk to etc.

Change your routine, people are the easiest creatures to pattern. Take different routes, etc.

Be equipped to defend yourself, protect others in the case this guy goes postal.

After awhile, he'll probably quit.

this might be a little extreme, but Check your and your g/f's car make sure there are no tracking devices attached to the cars. All he needs is a tracking device stuck under the car and a cell phone to follow you all over the place.

That's what I was going to suggest. You can either borrow a lift and look for them yourself or have a PI sweep the car with something electronic. I'd suggest that if you find something you do NOT just throw it away. Instead disable it by taking out the batteries and reinstall it exactly where you found it. Then keep the car under video survellience and get the guy on tape when he goes to check out the bug. Then you'll have made your case for a RO.

:iagree: But get the most intimate of poses....{coughbrowneyecough}

UHhuh. My wife's exhusband came unhinged when I quite explicitely explained all the things she and I were doing that she never would entertain with his dumb arse... Make sure you're armed or have friends with you once you mail those kinds of pics/ details out! :lmao:

Nothing like taunting madmen! :2thumbs:

Mike :cool:

UHhuh. My wife's exhusband came unhinged when I quite explicitely explained all the things she and I were doing that she never would entertain with his dumb arse... Make sure you're armed or have friends with you once you mail those kinds of pics/ details out! :lmao:

Nothing like taunting madmen! :2thumbs:

Mike :cool:

and you want me to take advice on women from you mike!!

hahahahaha j/k

:D

mike

Oregon has a stalking law where you can get a restraining order. Texas may have a similar legal system where you can go to your local court house and file a complaint for free and then a hearing is held to determine if a stalking order is to be issued......................................................................Warning the following is not for the faint-harded or gentle of soul going thru life with rose colered glasses ....Now here is a story just how fu***ed up and absurd things can becime thru legal means...............I have a rental next door to me where the welfare witch quit paying rent. I could not successfully evict her except thru a restraining order that I obtained. A deputy sheriff came and gave her and boyfriend 20 minutes to gather up their junk and vacate the premises.LOL that was fun to see from my living room. After I evicted her via a restraining order thru the Sheriff's Dept. , she filed a stalking order on me hoping the judge would evict me from my home and allow her to return to the rental next door and live free..without any further interference from me. I was hauled into court and and for reasons and just cause (without ever phsically leaving my property)... I was determined to be a stalker and have a permanent stalking order on me for her and four members of her extended low life family..The judge would not allow me to answer or testify to defend myself because I am an ex-con and male.. My alternative now is to file a judicial complaint with good showing against the judge for a diasability which could eventually require him to undergo a physical or mental exam for medical reasons (diabetes type two and hypertension) and file another lawsuit on her for misuse of a legal proceeding. I already have a civil judment against her for $269,000.00 that will require divine intervention to collect. Actually I feel like one bad *** dude whose been tagged with a stalking order to strike fear into the hearts of orphans and widows. Yeah I threw a temper tantrum when one of their visitors drove their 4 wheeler over my rose bushes and created a mud hole in my yard. I admit.... I called out her current lover 20 years my junior for a round of fisticuffs and humiliated him.......without landing a punch. LOL ...You would think I was stalking some movie star in Hollywood. I swear that I just got out of the reclining chair a couple of times to right some wrongs outside in my drive way.............keep good records and be careful **** happens and gets out of hand rapidly....... but at the Courthouse I am one bad *** dude and got the documents to prove it. My only regret,I just wish the welfare witch's name was Jodie Foster and the I could sell my story to the National Inquirer and get a prime spot on Jerry Springer and recieve counseling from Dr. Phil

Trust me you don't need any evidence to get a restraining order issued and especially to get a temporary put in place. It is purely based on whether you are scared of the person and the judge loses nothing by granting it.

If you mess around with the dude much he'll probably just get one against you and then continue to follow you around and harass, then you'll get in trouble if you confront him.

Trust me, I'm kneck deep in one of these situations and the system doesn't work to either sides advantage. The first one to the cops wins and the more slimy a person you are the better the system works for you.

The dude will have to burn himself out, the less what he does bothers you the quicker he will get bored with the situation and give it up.

I agree with Moby's comments based upon his personal experience.. You can get yourself in a world of trouble fast with what used to be social disputes. People that at one time would have been tarred and feathered and ran out of town for their behavior now seek the court's protection. .......................................................................................................... ..................................................................... Mat.. in my situation ... I have to be very careful with whom I associate with or in contact with. I stay at home and mind my business because there are certain people who will take advantage of my situation with some form of low grade extortion