HybridZ

California Ontario anyone ??

Vintage-TechZ

Bart... you would probably be the only one! J/k
You may be right.

I need to take mine apart and work on the body, but I'm enjoying being able to drive the car once in a while. Lately I can always come up with another reason why I shouldn't take it apart again (a show I want to go to, someone coming to visit that wants a ride in the car, etc.).

It won't be too long before my car will be off the road for a while.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may be right.

It won't be too long before my car will be off the road for a while.

We'll just stand around it and go ""'OOOOh,a Z car " lol.

Sounds fine to me ......always a better pastime than staring at a T.V.

Bart, I'll pm you my number.

Dorifto.....will do. The Topography looks pretty interesting.

Vinny

Hey, I'm in Corona, about 15 min. away. Not much to do out here other than Ontario Mills mall which is where dave n buster's is at. Also, MSA isn't too far from you (bout 30 minutes) if you need parts. I say lets have a get together. Unfortunately my z is being repaired after the tranny shop ruined my turbo.

Hey I wanna see that RBZ in riverside BTW.

I'm warning you guys... it's not much to look at right now:

10006457av.jpg

Well ,looking at your car in 85 degree weather is better than looking at mine here in 25 degree temps...anyday ! lol.

Everyone has to drudge through the build steps.....thats why its ALL good friend. Something for everyone.

..............Vinny

Why don't we just try to setup a time and place for people to get together? I was thinking of next Friday November 25th at Dave n' Busters in Ontario. Late afternoon or early evening (I have the day off). Maybe we can checkout Zhadman's RBZ as well.

What do you think?

Why don't we just try to setup a time and place for people to get together? I was thinking of next Friday November 25th at Dave n' Busters in Ontario. Late afternoon or early evening (I have the day off). Maybe we can checkout Zhadman's RBZ as well.

What do you think?

Sounds doable to me. It appears about 5-8 of us could possibly meet up as long as no ones schedule drops a bomb.I'll def bring my digital camera. Its been awhile since I met up with any HB-Z crew.....well except for Dsommer and Pounds909 !

It has been a year or more when I met All the HB-Z guys in Rio Vista ! Cool bunch of Zer's.........yes, even Auxillery too !

One of these days I'd like to go South and meet the Va., N.C.,La.,etc. guys.They are deffinatly a passionate group......right Joel, JamieT,JamesT ??

I've got some of your phone #'s. If you plan on trying to make it.......Pm me your Cell# and I'll keep you updated once we're closer.

I'll possibly be without Internet once there due to budget cuts in Hotels. Darn it !

Vinny

Zhadman.........looking forward to meeting up with you next week and I think your cars coming along great too.

Hopefully this posting will catch those of you who want to join us for a small HB-Z get together ( whether or not you drive one there doesent matter at all)

So pm or email me your phone #'s so I can call you when this gets closer to the right nite/day for all.

Hope it works out...........Vinny

Vinny just FYI you inbox is full' date=' can't send you PM's right now. I'm interested in making the trip.

Tyson[/quote']

OOps ! Ok....I just cleared a few spots up. Or you guys can just click on my handle and email me direct too !? Or see if this will direct link or copy/paste.......................(vinceinatorz@hotmail.com)

cheers.............Vinny

ALright guys.........I'm taking off pretty soon and just wanted to say " I look forward to meeting everyone and hope those of you who are interested continue to comunicate here as I won't have Internet most likely while out there".I'll be calling those of you who have given me their cell #'s on the 22nd eve. or 23rd daytime for the get together times.

So if more of you get wind of this thread after I'm in the air...feel free to keep chatting up the numbers wanting to show up.

Later HBZer's !

..............Vinny 8)

UPDATE

I talked with Vinny today and he has no internet access... so I have volunteered to be the 'Event Coordinator'. His hotel is located right next to the Ontario Mills mall... so I have suggested to him that Dave and Busters would be the best meeting place (great thinking Bart!). It's (basically) centrally located to the majority of individuals wanting to meet up and will save Vinny from having to rely on his Thomas Guide to try and get around. Is Friday good for everyone? What time works for you guys (keeping 15 traffic in mind for the Corona guys)?

Any day except Thursday would work well for me. However just FYI I'm making a 2hr or so trip if I can make it, so staying away from traffic times would be great. Though I could always just go down early and hang out at the mall like all the cool kids...

Tyson