HybridZ

Orlando Get Together

Scottie-GNZ

Folks,

240Z Turbo (James Thagard) is coming to Orlando next week and will be stopping by my home on Sunday afternoon. Been a while since we had a get together and there are a lot of new Orlandoans on the forum that have never met each other. This is an invitation to come on over on Sunday and do a little socializing and meet some of the faces behind the keyboards.

Nothing formal has been planned except we could shoot for about 3pm. Let me know if there is interest although Jim and I will be hooking up regardless.

Whoa!

I dont care what state of completeness the bodywork on Porker is in, you drive that thing over here even if you have to wipe some peep holes through the bondo dust on the windshield :D :D

As for bringing wives and G/Fs, does not matter to me. Typically the other guys do not, so if she gets bored hanging with gearheads.......

Doubtful I can get it driveable in time - all the lights are off ,the old front end is off being repaired (Hit a racoon and damaged the air dam section), the new front is under construction and is nowhere near complete.

I'm less than 30 minutes away, however, if anyone wants to visit and take a look. I keep beer in the shop fridge.