HybridZ

Would you put these wheels on your Z?

Guest grimlynsan

i don't like your old wheels at all! What were you thinking?

It's a Z. You NEED dish!

I do quite like both options that you have posted. a little like akzeim's (sp) wheels...

my 2c

Personally I really like them in comparison to the old wheels. IMO and no offense intended' date=' but I think thats been the only thing that I wasn't like holy sh*t when I look at your car. I'm a big fan of a the lip and I think it would really set your car off, not to mention the black coloring would tie into the engine bay color scheme tying the entire car together. Now I'm not necessarily saying these wheels, cause you don't have the big brakes and there isn't a whole lot of metal in the center, which again IMO would create the whole floating car look which is never good. Something in a similar style or like Z Draci's post would really make your car even more WOW.

Tyson[/quote']

totally agree, but if you must, go with the black motegi's, they look wayy better than the old wheels. the dish of the wheel is key. my only concern is that they are a heavy wheel, my friend has some 17" motegi's and they're 20+lbs...i don't think the rb26dett cares about that though... 17's at the very most... but i still think 17s are pushing it.