HybridZ

Tired of all the mouth!!!

utvolman99

I own both a 77 280Z and a 1968 chevelle malibu...

It is only natural that i dream to have the power and torque of my malibu in my Z!

The big difference?

Being able to smoke the tires in the powerglide malibu going from idle to 3k....

Being able to smoke the tires in the Z only if i rev it up to about 3.5-4.5K and dropping the clutch....

Ive grown up working on chevy engines, and i cant help but giggle every time i see a ricer with his big wing in the back of his front wheel drive car, slumped so far in the seat you suspect he broke his back, or is a midget...going BZZZZZ at 55 through a residential area. It is PURE COMEDY!

Ricers are my daily entertainment while i work on my Z in my driveway, they buzz by "muggin" me, and i just smile...

Anyhow, i think there is way too much mouth movement, and not enough car movement in the rice crowd...

drive cars, eat rice,

Joe

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a crx or old civic hatchback are super light and with a b20(crv block) with a japaneese civic type-r head (b16a2) they can pull down like 250hp no problem. they have also been known to run boost in the high 20's. a crx or early civic with a CRV motor turbo'd to hell will get 12's pretty easy. I think hondas shouldent be compared to v8s...its a totally different class the engine is less than half the size. I think us v8zer's should stick to spanking mustangs, 'vettes, and vipers.