HybridZ

new chevy or gmc cargo vans?

v8dats

my boss an i are looking to get another cargo van for his a/c business(my new company truck)and we are looking to get a ne w gmc or chevy van.

has anyone owned or driven a new gm cargo van?

i did a quick search and learned that the v8 model(5.3) has 335 torque.

and we think they look pretty good. anyone know of any anyoing bugs or defects?pros? cons?

any info would be appreciated

I have no idea about the GM vans.

However.

My dad has been looking at the Dodge sprinter van for his business. They're supposed to be good, mercedes turbo diesel inline 6, gets good mileage, makes decent power. I think its pretty much a mercedes with dodge badges.

I have no idea about the GM vans.

However.

My dad has been looking at the Dodge sprinter van for his business. They're supposed to be good' date=' mercedes turbo diesel inline 6, gets good mileage, makes decent power. I think its pretty much a mercedes with dodge badges.[/quote']

that what boss drives around and we love it.good power lots of room and u get to see everything.

and mike ,

i like the idea.

maybe he will spring up on another diesel. he loves his sprinter's turbo diesel.

I think the ford e-300 series is pretty good. My gf's dad has one. What is nice about it is that many hospitals use them as ambulances. Since many ambulances are required to rive fast, there is a wealth of aftermarket sway bars and everything one would need to get it handling better than stock. Alot of people dislike fords though, that is just my 2 cents.