HybridZ

Featured Ride???

Guest ON3GO

Can this site do like what zcar.com does and do a featured ride?

If nobodys up to the task ill give it a shot to manage it.

i think it would be cool to show new and old members what others are doing.

sound like a good idea?

mike

Rather than a "featured ride" - which implies something showey - how about something more tech oriented, a "featured install", or something like that. I've never been terribly impressed by fancy paint-jobs or lots of chrome, but I get a little mechano-woody when I see a beautifully fabricated component, or a really perfect component install, or something adapted from something else. Just a thought.

I'm with Scott on this one. There are so many cars on this site that have some neat, custom stuff done, but aren't exactly show quality. Like my Z, it has some neat stuff done to it, but a paintjob isn't in the near future.

Now, how would we pick whose car gets featured?

im all for custom crazy installs and mods too.. i like both pretty and crazy so im for all kinds of Z's.

if the mods are okay with me doing this for the site... im not sure how i would lol..

i and the mods can choose out of 10 rides per month the one to be featured..

i think thats fair.

mike

...I get a little mechano-woody when I see a beautifully fabricated component, or a really perfect component install...

LMAO!!!

I agree that a 'feature' intead of 'ride' is a good idea. If the mods are going to pick the 'features' we need to make it easy for them (i.e., as little work as possible). 10 a month I think would be too many. We have a lot of members but we would not want to deplete the resoureces too quickly, and we would want to leave the features up for a full month... IMOOC...

so Mods... can we do this?

its a great idea i think and ill give it my best to help out on this if need be.

i think the 1st Z that needs to be shown is Stoney's..

mike

OK OK....I get the credit for this one...instead of featured ride' date=' how about....FEATURED PRIDE? Original, personal and fitting no?

Terry

This Month's Featured Pride

Terry's 1975 396 Big Block Chevy 280Z!!! :)[/quote']

I like that a lot!!!, good one Corzette!