HybridZ

Need IMSA 3 piece spoiler

Guest Grenade300

Guest Grenade300

I really appreciate the offer Mark, but if the fit is that off then it is beyond what I want to get into. However, I will bear it in mind if there are no other options. Not trying to sound ungrateful. Thanks again for the offer.

I don't suppose that anybody has one that fits well and is in good condition.

Grenade300,

Try Arizona Z car. Even though he is not in the fiberglass business, he was able to get a three piece spoiler shipped to my door. Also Z Specialties e-mailed a few months ago indicated he had one for sale. The web-site is zspecialties.com.

Keep in mind some of these spoilers come with screws encased and some do not ( mines did not, so I epoxied and fiberglass the screws in) and they will take some massaging to get a good fit (alot of massaging :).

Here is a Trans Am 3 Piece that I did, The center section is easy to mount, the ends are a real problem due to the plastic they are made of will not stick to body filler real easy. I used both steel and fiberglass to mold in where it goes down the side pannel.

back24gy.jpg

Guest Grenade300

Thanks for all the info. I looked on the Z secialties web site but couldn't find it. I will call them in a little. I will also try to contact Arizona Z car.

I'm somewhat trying to recreate my first Datsun I had 6 years ago. I met it's demise in 1999.

89031976Datsun280Z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aryanramsey

I've got one. The fit sucks on the one I have. It would take hours and hours to get it to fit right. If you want it, just pay the shipping charges.

do you still have the spoiler?and if so would you sell it/or charge for shipping prices..please let me know i have looked everywhere for one aryanramsey@yahoo.com please let me know asap

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...