HybridZ

Ordering a set of CCW's tomorrow, would you

if you had the cash, and were looking for wheels? I'm going with the same spec (size/offset) as ON3GO has except I want black centers.

If you were fixin to spend the $2,100 they want for those wheels, is that what you'd choose if you had my Z?

I also will have the CF ZG flares, and a CF rear bre style spoiler. The front Kanimari air dam will be matt black.... will this look ok or would another style wheel go beter with my set up??

If I could find a CF top hood, that used the oem hinges, I'd buy that to...

Just asking for opinions.... good or bad... :2thumbs:

thanks

j.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most definately. the CCW classics are what i'm hoping to get as well.. those, or some kinesis wheels. i wonder if ross could fab up some center locking hubs? even though for my application, it would be totally unnecessary, that would just be really cool !

the ccw classics look great just get a nice lip and slam it.

remember dont get the same offset my front wheels are.. if you have big sways it will it and you want a tad more negative offset for the front for ZG's..

otherwise like i said.. YES!

mike

dont get wats..

reason why is your Z doesnt have a oldschool look to it, and the CCW's will just look better.

plus i would only get wat's in 16's and you need 17's on your Z for the wider tire and more tire choices.

im getting my CCW's sent back to CCW when i get the time, gonna re-do the centers in black and get the fronts done in the correct offset.

there going on my S2000 Z..

The Hulk's getting new wheels.

mike

maybe somework emotions? i don't know what offset they come in. they're a nice looking wheel.

ya those are nice.. but really no lip at all.

you can get them in wide sizes though.

still think som CCW's would look the best on his Z...

mike

the works would be more then 2500 easy.

my works were way more then that' date=' and i know the VX's are around the same price as mine.

mike[/quote']

believe me I know they are more than the CCWs...its just the way I think of things is that since im already spending X amount of dollars on something really nice (IE wheels) why not spend a little more to get something really unique....if you think about money in terms of %'s its easier to convince yourself to spend more...

"my budget is 8K, but if I spend 10K thats only 25% more!!!! what a deal!"

lol

*results may vary.

hahah very true Sparky..

thats why i bought the Work wheels and had them sent out to get some anodizing on the lips and etc.. i figure why not sense im spending so much on a car i havent driven in 3 years and even though the wheels thats on it now are BRAND new and have less then 10 miles or so on them.... why not :D.

even still.. if i was joel i would get the CCW's and get the centers done in red.... that would just look killer on his Z... maybe even black lips! if not then just red centers.

mike