HybridZ

Decided i will use an F20C, need sources for buying engine

jl87ma

Well after giving it some thought i decided that the high reving F20C engine is what i am looking for.

I found two websites that sell the F20C one is jdm-online and the other is zerolift i was wondering if any of you have done business with them and which one of the two is the best.

I live in los angeles california and i also wanted to know if any of you know of any reputable places i can buy the F20C from, here in cali or online.

THanks all your help will be appreciated.

And a whole clip would be better, becuase you'll be guarenteed all the sensors, wiring, ecu, throttle cables, clutch cables, master cylinder, ect...

Those "little" things really add up in the end. I've always been a fan of donor car building or clip building. Makes it all much easier. It's even better for FF cars (obviously not any of our's case) because they assemble the whole front together on the assembly line and then attach it all later. This means you cut off the front you've got virtually a 100% working drivertrain.

The main difference for FR cars is that you don't usually get the drive shaft or differential. And you probly wouldn't be able to use the stock S2k parts for that anyways.

Also, I'm assuming this is going into a presmog car. Becuase if you were gonna have to smog it you wouldn't want the JDM front clip. You've have to convert much of the efi system to the USDM version to smog it. Just a note. But if you make sure it's reversable then you can always just swap motors to smog ;)

yep..

as soon as time permeits and i get the other projects out of the way.

blue Z is pretty much done, the Hulk will be running for awhile now and the scion is done with teh suspension so ill start soon on it.

mike

• 4 weeks later...