HybridZ

s30 240z fender mirrors

Guest amgvr4

I was wondering what interest there is in these, and what people are willing to pay for them. I have found a place in Japan to get them from and am thinking of buying quite a few to sell. They are nissan factory ones not reproductions. I just want to get an idea if it is worth doing or not. Thanks.

Brad

Guest JAMIE T

I have them on my '71. They're awesome. I'm sorta with Rudypoochris on this though. My 240Z has had ZG flares on it since the early eighties and it has always been unique. Now everyone and his brother is using them and my car won't be unique anymore, so I'm kinda bummed about that.

I was wondering what interest there is in these' date=' and what people are willing to pay for them. I have found a place in Japan to get them from and am thinking of buying quite a few to sell. They are nissan factory ones not reproductions. I just want to get an idea if it is worth doing or not. Thanks.

Brad[/quote']

What company? Ill go there...

I wont be selling them in any large quantities, I will have three at first, maby more later. They are all black. I am still not sure how much they will cost with shipping, I was mainly looking to see what people will pay for them to see if it is even worth it. They are not cheap, and so they will never become a common site. I think they will be at least $250 a pair. Also the factory that makes them has discontinued production. So its going to be a get them while you can situation.

Brad