HybridZ

Wangan Midnight Car

DuoWing

Sorry if this is a repost, but I have a question. I've been searching. Does anyone know specifically what car is being used in Wangan Midnight? I know it's an S30, but from what I can gather it mainly seems to point towards a 240Z body, but alot of people are mentioning later 260z or early 280z. I'm also hearing like a early 260z with different bumpers? So does anyone know exactly? I do know that it's running a carbed L28TT bored to 3.1 to 3.2l, but I've just been curious.

its all of the above from what I have seen...

I have the entire series on DVD the early episodes show a 240Z while the others show a 260/280 with the JDM bumpers...even then its not the best showing of film continuity as both styles can appear in the same volume.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest AE86Trueno701

I have a question though. I've actually just started watching the animated series, and had played the games before that, but my question is, I've been looking at some to buy one, and I'm wondering if the bumpers you see the Devi's Z wearing are different than USDM. Like a JDM OEM Bumper? Or whatnot, I'm very new to Z's in case you can't tell, my first love was an AE86 which I'm nowhere near done, but I kind of want to find a Z to work on.

One big problem is that the series has some continuity issues. Akumi Zeto transforming between S30 to S31 repeatedly for instance. BTW this thread is over 3 years old.:eek:

well....it DID sort of..umm go BOOM in that one episode, so it wouldn't surprise me if they changed some stuff...

well..except it transforming between scenes lmao I think it did a couple times

Well, if you're referring to the 1991 live action movie, then yes, there is one definitive Devil Z, and it's a C-S31.

AK-Z, do you have the whole movie downloaded? I've spent countless hours searching for a copy, followed every link on HybridZ, Silvia forums and numerous web pages to find a copy of it. I've got 75% of it through torrents, but nobody's seeding the rest. Just wondering if anyone is still interested in hosting it.

I really would loathe installing veoh.com's proprietary media player just to watch the whole thing.

Well, if you're referring to the 1991 live action movie, then yes, there is one definitive Devil Z, and it's a C-S31.

AK-Z, do you have the whole movie downloaded? I've spent countless hours searching for a copy, followed every link on HybridZ, Silvia forums and numerous web pages to find a copy of it. I've got 75% of it through torrents, but nobody's seeding the rest. Just wondering if anyone is still interested in hosting it.

I really would loathe installing veoh.com's proprietary media player just to watch the whole thing.

Uh. veoh stores the videos download in you documents folder as the original file. i.e. not flv format, if it was uploaded as an avi then it should store it as one.

I've been on the 'bay ('nova, 'reactor, etc...) for many months now, but nobody is seeding the last 23.7%, just a bunch of leechers. I'm the one with the highest percentage among peers.

To me it seems that in order to download or watch any video from veoh.com you have to install their software first, so I guess I'll just install it on a computer other than my main machine so I can download the whole file.

Guest AE86Trueno701

But the bumpers, I'm asking about the Devil's Z's front bumper. I've seen lots of US Z's for sale and they don't look anything like the Z's bumper? Is it a kit? or is that just the way they come in Japan? I'm just curious, it might be a little tacky, but I want to make one it looks like a very nice car. I'm doing the same with the AE86, just without the Tofu logo, cause that is really tacky. LoL.