HybridZ

Check out these Freaking sandwiches....AWESOME!!!!

Guest iskone

My goodness do I have the munchies right now! I thought going to Taco Bell and getting the taco salad was bad (1,000 calories). Those sandwiches look soooo freakin' good. :rockon:

Not to long ago, I would go to burger joints and get a double burger with everything on it, plus a cheese burger on the side with fries and a giant drink. Nowadays, I simply just can't eat that much... I'm kind of dissapointed in myself. And no, I'm not a big guy, just 6' 3" ~190lbs.

I just started my all steak diet too, thanks a lot! :-D

Yeah, I'm straving after seeing that bad boy. I used to eat double whoppers with bacon and extra onion all the time, not anymore thoug. I you know what else is real good? A Big Mac w/ DOUBLE meat and extra everything plus bacon and take out the middle bun, mmm mmm.

Now I eat like a freaking health nut. Only chicken, fish or egg whites for protein. I have lost around 20lbs of fat and gained 10lbs of muscle in about a month though!!!

Isk

I just ate lunch and that looks so good.

I used to make sandwiches like that when I was in HS, I was fat no doubt and it was with regular sized bread, but probably no fewer ingrediants. Man those were good.

I believe it went something like this.

Two toasted poulsbo bread sliced with pizza quick, pepperonies, and grated cheese. (for the top and bottom)

One slice of poulsbo bread with mayo on one side mustard on the other caught between three slices of all beef balogna on the mayo side and american cheese slices melted on in the microwave with thin sliced ham piled on the mustard side.

Between the pizza and the ham went three standard farmer john hot dogs sliced in half and fried in a hot pan till brown on both sides. placed on the ham and katsup added.

Between the balogna and the pizza on the other side a handful of lettuce from a premade salad bag with a squeeze of italian. then on that slizced olives, peprocinis, and pickles. Smash together and serve.

Of course the logistics involved in this meal would double the length of this post.

So good.

That looks yummy! Now I have hunger pangs at 1:30 am---thanks, guys! I swear I'm going out to the fridge in one minute and find something good to eat...grrrr.

Hey try a Twinkie wiener sandwich for dessert: take one Twinkie, slice down the middle like a hot dog bun and proceed to put in a Oscar Meyer wiener. Nah, on second thought, nix the idea.

Pukola

Davy

Hey, we're not fat! We're big boned :lol:

I once watched a guy living with us eat a good 5+ pounds of spagetti. He was a track runner and DANG that guy could eat! He probly could have finished one of those sandwiches with ease. He usuaully ate 5 meals a day to keep the sizes down.

I just can't eat that much. I can't remember the last time I actually finished a meal at a resturant. I still love food though.

Friend of mine was riding his mountain bike cross country and pulling a trailer. He was eating over 8,000 calories a day and was loosing weight. His idea of a snack was snickers bars dipped in peanut butter. He ate multiple ones at a time. He said it was really hard having to consume that many calories in a day and that is where most of his money went. guess he could have used the manwich.

Hey' date=' we're not fat! We're big boned :lol:

I once watched a guy living with us eat a good 5+ pounds of spagetti. He was a track runner and DANG that guy could eat! He probly could have finished one of those sandwiches with ease. He usuaully ate 5 meals a day to keep the sizes down.

I just can't eat that much. I can't remember the last time I actually finished a meal at a resturant. I still love food though.[/quote']

When I was heavy into weightlifitng I ate 5 meals a day including one or two shakes of "musclemass" Couldn't gain a pound. Worked out 2-3 hours a day 3 out of every 5 days cycle. then I got a job and realized that 210-225 just took a few months to gain when you can only work out 1 hour for 3 times a week. then I had to cut back and back and back and finally got down to size again but am eating about 1/2 the amount of food. Probably partially due to age as well. that was 8 years ago now.

Guest iskone

You know what both those sandwiches are missing?

BBQ Ribs!!! MMMM MMMMMM That would be nice. Some pulled rib meat on those babies and I would need a towel to clean up.

Isk