HybridZ

This hybrid is no joke.

Supra510

Guest 73Turbo240z

yep, the beauty of volvo b234f motors... swedes have been draggin em for years....

just starting to see these motors show up turbo'd on american soil... i'd guess theres 4-5 in various stages of "operation" at the moment, and another 3 or so on stands in the build phase...

not twin charged like that unit, but even a decent sized snail and some tuning will net you great times w/ that motor... stout stock, and if you build em. skys the limit.

i have a line on 2 mantas here in houston. i wouldnt doubt if there rusted to all hell but im still interested.. he had 2 opel GT's too but man o man were they rusted to hell!

that manta is a aweeeeeeesome car!

mike

a guy down the street from me has 7 datsuns and 4 opel gt's. too bad he can't do anything with em because he has a bad form of sugar diabetes or something that he cant walk right. if you walk up to him with cash he'll probably sell you one, except the one in his front yard with absolutely no rust. if your interested drop me a pm