HybridZ

Went racing

Guest nezzie76

Guest nezzie76

So I finally took the car out and went to see how it stands against other cars. I needed to get beat so that I'd lose my big head about my car. So my first race was an infamous guy (that nobody races b/c of his rep) in an eclipse that he's got some serious $ into. I had a bad start and he had me by a car length the whole time. Then a guy in one of those older eagle talon/eclipse things w/AWD raced me and I seriosly took him to the cleaners.

Then I headed out somewhere else and raced a Cobra Mustang. Hey I thought you guys said that mustangs were slow. This one wasn't. I didn't realize he was a cobra til I was on the line. He got me by a couple of car lengths. He said that he was impressed b/c that's the closest that somebody's gotten to him. Then I took a newer prelude w/ exhaust and "cold" air induction. I beat him by alot, maybe around 10 car lengths.

I mighta raced some more, but I was getting low on gas and I didn't want cops on us.

Sometimes I get unhappy that I didn't win it all, but then I remember that I got this car for $1600, so then I feel better.

Now I need a stroker kit. Heh heh hail.gifrockon.gif

My Buddies super charged 383 sbc Z ate one of those up recently. Put 10 lengths on him, Needless to say Mr. Mustang was a very cool Guy and said he had never been spanked like that! :eek:

He was shocked he he.

Mike

Guest Anonymous

I surprise people all the time with my mercedes. Ive got a 1983 380sl convertible that I picked up from a guy who had it all brabus'ed out. it was running something like 430 hp at the rear wheels, which were much wider than stock. he sold it to me for 2 grand because it had blown bearings, and he had just gone bankrupt. i had my machine guy replace the whole reciprocating assembly with forged internals, and MAN that thing was FAST. i have beaten every rice-burning heap that i ever came up against. the gas mileage was horrible, though, so i sold it. now i drive a mitsu lancer evo VII while i work on my LS1 z. I miss my benz

Guest Anonymous

btw, the guy that i sold it to totaled the car 3 months later. racing a porsche. in a canyon. its not like that car had any cornering ability to begin with. what an a-hole

hey owen, i wanted to ask you, do you know where i could get a tape of wangan midnight, or could you tape it for me and send it to me. Everywhere i look, no one has it. thanks

Hmmmm.....

I'm still waiting for mine.....Owen?!!! malebitchslap.giftwak.giftwak.gif:D

Tim

they dont all suck. i particularily like the one thats like the greatest hits, wherre you get to see a little of all the wangans in one shot, from su's turbos to six tb turbo generation all in one, except i cant understand a word they say.