HybridZ

Which one? need engine swap advice

BirdmanZ

So im getting ready to start my engine swap and ive decided that i want either an rb26 or a 2jz-gte. Ive read so much about these engines here and have learned alot in the process. My question is not which engine is better or will make more power but pertains to two things, difficulty of the swap and parts availability. For those of you that have done these engines swaps i was wondering if could list the biggest problem you have run into while attempting them. And for you Rb guys, is it worth the headache of trying to find parts at reasonable prices to go for the Rb or would you have rather gone for the 2jz if you had to do it over?

:iagree:

I was in japan for 11 years and have ways to get parts. If i had been in the states when i built my car i probably would have gone with the GN motor. lots of parts available. The 2JZ would have been after a turbo v-8 setup. whatever i did it would have had a turbo on it :>