HybridZ

New R230 Input Flange

cyrus

I believe that is a driveshaft flange built by Powertrain Industries. I have noticed they are the only company who makes a u-joint conversion for the R230's input flange off of a 300zxtt. They also make a flange for the Q45 R230 as well.

http://www.driveshaft.com/catalogs_type.htm?type=Flange%20Yokes

And yes I did need it...very badly too :)

So what did i win? haha :)

Sean

Mike,

You can buy it at powertrain industries. Caution... when you get your DS made make sure you ask if they have the proper adaptor to balance the DS with this flange on it. For example, Denny's Driveshaft does not. Inland Empire does, but don't get the standard slip yoke from IE, they use a cheap one.

Jody

www.powertrainindutries.com

(714) 893-4585

7532 Anthony Ave.

Garden Grove, CA 92841

Part #3102-42

~ $ 97.00

NOTE: [highlight]Part #3102-42[/highlight] is for the 300zxtt R230 (flange mounts to diff with 6 bolts) . To my knowledge, the Q45 R200 mounts the flange with four bolts. The Powertrain Industries part number for this is [highlight]Part# 3102-69[/highlight]. SOMEONE SHOULD VERIFY THIS THOUGH.

Sean:)

Hey guys I have a quick question if you don't mind. I have a 300zxtt drive shaft and was wondering if I still needed the Powertrain Industries flange to replace the oem flange or not? Thanks for the help.

El