HybridZ

l28et swap into n/a 280zx

datsunissan28

I have a 1980 280zx with about 63,xxx miles on it, the engine is in good running condition. I also acquired a 1983 l28et (110,xxx miles) along with the entire drivetrain, this includes the wiring harness, fuel pump, all engine accessories, borg warner transmission, driveshaft, rear end, also the dash with boost gauge. I woud prefer to keep the compression ratio of the n/a l28e and have it turbocharged, it seems low enough to avoid detonation. I was wondering what would be the best combination (head,block, pistons,etc.) with the parts i have available and what other small parts i may need. I have done some searching but I would like some more definite answers before i take off work to start tearing into it. Thanks in advance as always

-Dustin

n/a l28 block with p90 head with all turbo stuff. Max boost 9psi without intercooler, 12psi with intercooler without injectors. 15psi with intercooler and injectors. You need atleast the turbo fuel pump or one better a walbro fuel pump. You won't get many responses because this has been covered MANY TIMES so please search more I was just too bored not to respond. Good luck