HybridZ

Anyone recognize this Z in NY?

Jersey

Me and Mike are thinking the same, Im looking at the seats, dash, bumpers, and thos gorgeous erm what was the last price they went for on ebay?

I think it was something like 600 dollars for those awesome headlight covers. If he isnt wanting to much the car would be worth those parts alone.

Thanks for the replies guys. When i first got to the house and looked quickly at it (1.5yrs ago), i figured the same thing - rails gone, under battery tray/firewall rust, flinstone floors... then started digging into it... rails are perfect, floors are solid, firewall solid. I looked at because i knew the car had been sitting for 6 years in this driveway covered and figured maybe i could pick it up for cheap and would possibly be a good candidate for parts since it is a NY Z. Then after i dug into it a bit, i'm thinking if i do pick it up, i may just get it back to running condition and take it from there. Those HL covers are the nice ones and i'd probably just sell them considering the last price i saw them go for (unreal). I think it's a full dash cap, so not getting much there. Then again, maybe it's a perfect dash under it! yeah, right. lol. I'll let you guys know how i make out. I may be getting it for free which is a story within itself but, i can't really go wrong at that price. We'll see. Thanks again.