HybridZ

RB25DET Custom Driveshaft

240Z_Master

Driveshaft.jpg

Here it is boys, please let me know if the photo works.

Specs...

Yoke is 30 spline Z32 TT (Same as the RB25DET)

Rear flange is mated to a 200SX S12 R180 4.11 (Should be same if not very similar to all R180 rear ends).

Splicer U-Joints.

I measured 24.25" from the transmission seal back to the face of the diff flange. When I put the driveshaft in all the way, I have about 1.5-1.75" before the flange, so plenty of clearance for shaft tolerances or what not.

• 2 weeks later...
Driveshaft.jpg

Here it is boys' date=' please let me know if the photo works.

Specs...

Yoke is 30 spline Z32 TT (Same as the RB25DET)

Rear flange is mated to a 200SX S12 R180 4.11 (Should be same if not very similar to all R180 rear ends).

Splicer U-Joints.

I measured 24.25" from the transmission seal back to the face of the diff flange. When I put the driveshaft in all the way, I have about 1.5-1.75" before the flange, so plenty of clearance for shaft tolerances or what not.[/quote']

Hey thanks for letting us know that the Front yoke is the same as Z32 TT, as i still need to find a front yoke.

Cheers Dude.

Hey thanks for letting us know that the Front yoke is the same as Z32 TT' date=' as i still need to find a front yoke.

Cheers Dude.[/quote']

When they made the driveshaft for me, they had new yokes. Just make sure it's a Nissan 30 spline yoke. I think they built my driveshaft with all splicer parts.