HybridZ

Pics/vids of my 78 280z Turbo...

Guest 280ZForce

Guest 280ZForce
Yeah' date=' yours are fairly different once you see them close up. From what I could see in your previous pics, I was pretty sure it was the ones I had found out about a couple of weeks ago. I figured you had gotten your hands on a preproduction unit or early import of what this company is selling.

BTW, if I read correctly, the ones from the company I posted (XSighting Lighting) are not the cheap halogen with a tinted bulb deal, they are an actual HID, using the same line of (yours are S, they show R, different temp?)HID capsules as yours....

Either way, cool concept and again, beautiful car.......

Jason[/quote']

Yeah, I got mine just about a year ago as they 1st sold me 1 of the headlights cuz the other 1 was still in production. i'm actually looking to upgrade my ballasts and bulbs in the future cuz I believe Osram is coming out w/ a 50w ballast instead of a 35w one, which will produce something like 20-30% more light output.

I first retrofitted HID projectors on my corolla and must say they r no doubt one of the best upgrades Ive done to my cars and a must have for any of my future cars. halogens will never measure up for me now. the difference is truly night and day.

wow, umm you want MORE light? You're already getting like 800% more light than my 280ZX lights... I personally hate seeing HID lights on the street expecially on some of the high end suv's becuase they're just plain blinding. I think companies need to start producing 3 stage lights becuase in most cases even the modern halogen lights are more than enough.

Nice car though. Just the right amount of black for the two colors to work well agaist eachother.

Its looking great Justin! Ive enjoyed all those late night hangouts at your house where you brought all the parts out to show us.

Note to HybridZ members: Justin was so excited about his digital gauges, he brought a car battery in from the garage and placed it on the family dining room table to show us how they lit up. LOL. Its been nice to witness this beautiful z coming together the way it has.

Guest 280ZForce
Its looking great Justin! Ive enjoyed all those late night hangouts at your house where you brought all the parts out to show us.

Note to HybridZ members: Justin was so excited about his digital gauges' date=' he brought a car battery in from the garage and placed it on the family dining room table to show us how they lit up. LOL. Its been nice to witness this beautiful z coming together the way it has.[/quote']

haha...@least it was a non-acid battery...red top optima. was pretty funny seein ur guys' faces when i brought in the battery and put it up on the table...*good times*

• 2 years later...
Guest 280ZXFORCE
I like it!

Can you give a little more info on the speedo and tach guages that you selected?

is there anyway that you can help me with finding the aftermarket parts for the 280 zx thnx

Roy