HybridZ

z31 Wide Body

Guest FR4EVER

Guest FR4EVER

Is there anyone out there, who can direct me to a site where I can find a wide body kit for the z31? I have an 84 non turbo, and would love to find some huge fender flares, and other stuff for a wide body kit.

You sparked some interest in me with this post, as I have never seen an early 300zx with a widebody. SO I set out to do some research for ya and the rest of the Z31 owners and here is what I dug up, I think you'll like the results :)

Check this Link for one by Cross Factory

all.cross-factory.3.jpg

all.cross-factory.2.jpg

all.cross-factory.4.jpg

Cross Factory 300zx Widebody

And this one by Avante

zenki.avente.2.jpg

Avante 300zx Widebody

and more just Body Kits (not Wide body, with the exception of the Cross Facotry and Avante one) check out this link where I found the two wide body kits. Various Z31 kits incuding two "Widebodies"

I'm suprised, these kits actually pretty good, and I'm not much of a fan of the Z31 personally.

The widebody kits are quite similar but the front and rear valances look different. Heh at least there are two options :wink: The S130 has one and it sucks (aka Kaminari square wheel well thing, gross )