HybridZ

Project switch: I'm going over to the V8 side....

dat240zg

Well, I've been debating for a long time now, but I've finally decided that I'm switching from the L28T to an LS1/T56. Bonuses have a funny way of swaying ones opinion.

Long and short of it is that if there is anyone who is needing all or any of the L28 Turbo swap parts, I'm posting them in the classifieds section before they go to ebay. Hopefully I'll be able to pay for several of the more expensive parts that I've purchased. :)

Moderators: If this is a no no to post this here, humble apologies. I read through the classifieds sticky and didn't see any mention of mentioning something in the classifieds...uh did that make sense?

Thanks all! Have a blessed evening.

Bryan

Dat240zg

Thank you, Thank you.....

The thought of meeting up with dsommers at the Branson Z fest with the turbo was like bringing a knife to a gun fight....a very sharp knife, but still just a knife! :)

BTW, had a few people ask for the link to the parts - I listed them in engine parts, even though there are more than just engine parts.....Here it is!

http://classifieds.hybridz.org/showproduct.php?product=1847&sort=1&cat=17&page=1

Johnscars, here I come!!!

Bryan

Mike:

Saw that post about being able to complete a well setup LS1 swap in the span of a weekend (with several friends of course). How about you and Pete and few of the other come on down for the Branson Z fest and do the swap over the weekend? :) We could get sportZ to do a big write up.....

Kind of like extreme Z makeover......

Uh...right, back to reality.

Bryan

:lmao:

The comment was I believe TWO WEEKENDS, aZZuming you had all parts in house. I suspect 50 hours would be a good estimate if all parts and tools were there and you had several people all working on the project, and each with a well thought out plan for sections of the project.

Mike :2thumbs:

OH....you meant TWO weekends....there goes that selective comprehension thing again....I gotta get that checked out...

Well, I couldn't help trying. Guess it'll have to be finished by the summer. Projects like the Z remind me how much I enjoy teaching....2.5 months of focused Z time (read time off)!

Bryan

Dat240zg