HybridZ

South Florida Performance Phone #?

jeffp

Well I have just taken off the header again and it warped in about 250 miles again. Thats it for the thing it will not be put back on my car period. This part has been a head ache since day one, and it isn't getting any better. The money I have invested in shipping, cost of part, rework had racked a good amount of money. I am finished with the POS!

I tried calling them today and keep getting quick busies on the line. Does anyone have a number for them, did they change their number?

Any help would be appreciated, I want to get my money back, and I'm not going for a store credit on this one. Fricken total waste of time and effort, and money.

I'm not going to even fool with it anymore. I have to much money and time in the part and it is just a big pain in the butt. I am going to go stainless on it and try to duplicate the configuration so I dont have to screw with changing my whole induction and downpipes. Pisses me off to no end!

I truely feel for you Jeff. I guess I'm one of the only "lucky" ones that got one of those headers that turned out like it was supose to turn out....

Mine had to go back once for a "adjustment", but after that, it turned out really nice.

I had it jethot coated, and ran the piss out of it with no warpage, or leakage what so ever.

It was well worth my money spent, due to the fact I felt a huge gain in my power band with it.

I hope you end up with one that makes you happy. Its a pisser when you put so much time and money into a part, just to have to toss it....

Good luck buddy!!

j.

Thanks Joel, yes this header has been a headache from day one. I just dont think it will ever be right. The damn think keeps warping on the ends and lostening up the studs in the head, I'm running 10mm studs on the ends. Anyway, can you or anyone you know drop by their business. I have tried to cal for about a week now and keep getting quick busies on the line. Their webpage says shop temp closed. So I don't really know what to think about the whole thing. I do know I want my investment back. They charged me the most for the part 1350.0 with jet hot coating. I really dont want to eat that much money on the thing if I don't have to, but I am getting the feeling I should start thinking about writing it off. Anyway any help would be appreciated.