HybridZ

Scored some JDM fender mirrors

Guest ON3GO

was gonna buy those but found a different pair of fender mirrors im buying.

u did okay.. i just paid 250 for a set of brand new never used in the box black ones..

im not sure if the black or the chrome are more rare but either way good find.

if the deal goes threw on the fender mirrors im about to get ill throw a link up... sorta different then what we alway see on our Z's..

i dunno what ill do with them or the other pair of datsun black mirrors though lol.

mike

Nice... I remember a while back, maybe like 03' i could have gotten a brand new set of Nissan fender mirrors for $ 160, those were the black ones though. I didnt buy them because i thought it was too much, guess i lost big time... I think it was nissanparts.com, somthing like that.

does one of the mirrors have a different magnification?

Nice find! From what I've noticed, the silver ones are the rarer of the two versions, in fact yours are one of the few sets I've ever seen. As much as I dislike shiny things, I'd be hard pressed to powdercoat those. Glad to hear that your'e doing better as well, now hurry up and get some pics of those mounted on your car :)

Mike

All the Doctors say my cancer is in remission..... yea... :mrgreen:

Now I can get back to my RB project I had to drop for this past year...

YEA!!!

Also, nice mirrors, they are the same set that I have on my 240z. I think $250 is about the current going rate. I paid ~$200 for mine a few years ago when a HybridZ member went to Japan and bought 10 sets and brought them back here to sell.

i'm wanting to get a pair of black ones for my car, looked into the price of getting some off yahoo japan and it was going to end up being just under AU$500 (brand new) which makes US$250 pretty cheap, guess i should look around on ebay america more for a set!