HybridZ

Anybody got a line/link to KKK Turbo Info?

Tony D

Got six KKK turbos from 5L Diesels sitting in my lap, going to the scrap bin. I am trying to look for some sort of cross reference to look up some maps.

Actually, they were on 10L diesels on a twin turbo layout.

From what I can tell, the part number is 5223 970 3150

The tag on the side gives the following information:

Kunde: 2145034

Grosse: 9514612

ATL: 90 921 1379

Ausf: 5223 970 3150

These are in decent shape, low hours, just hoping someone has a line to an information source that doesn't show up googling for the past hour. Found a South African Contract listing them, but not much more, I don't even know if they are K26, K27, K-XX? I know the Germans would put this on there for ID, but how can I find out what it means.

KKK Gurus?

Bueller?

Tony,

Get the data straight from the horse's mouth. They have a UK operation that will hopefully save you from having to speak German:

KK&K Turbo UK Ltd.

Turbo House, 7 Regent Park

Park Farm Industrial Estate, Booth Drive

Wellingborough, Northants NN8 6GR

United Kingdom

Tel: (01933) 671480

Fax: (01933) 671470

"KK&K Turbo UK is the UK office of the KK&K Group of companies, including AG KK&K Frankenthal, PGW-Turbo Leipzig, TLT-Turbo Zweibruecken and HV-Turbo Helsingor."

They also have a website for their German base:

http://www.agkkk.de

I would have thought a call to the UK office would put you in touch with "a man who can"..........?

Good luck.

Oh! Thanks Alan! One of the Service Engineers here has a project..he wants to use these Turbos on his Boat-Tail 69 Buick Riveria.

Being born in Michigan makes me GM-Averse! LOL

I will pass this information on to John here in Liverpool and I'm sure he can go from there without running a pound a minute on his cel bill!

that is what john is betting on...

They are from portable diesel compressors, and we are binning the engines on three of them, hence the availability of six turbos nobody will miss!

Unfortunately they are a bit much to handle in my checked baggage when I return to the USA.

And after what the bastards did to me in Newark raping me and stealing my Differential Coolant Pump (TSA IDIOT, thank-you-very-much!) after three continential crossings, I don't trust those bastards further than I could throw one of their portly countenances...