HybridZ

Oooh look at these wheels, I'm tempted

those would stick out too far with that backspacing.

even with zg's!

from what i have gathered if you want to fit some 15x10 wheels with some zg's you will need a 5.5b.s and yes coil overs.

check out stony's car i believe he's using draglites. try a search.

not trying to bash you just trying to save you from buying something that you wouldnt be happy with.

17x10's I have on the rear of my Z didn't require coilovers and just fit inside the ZG flare. I remember looking at some 15x10's a little while ago, but ran into tire choice problems... There aren't a lot of options for a wide 15" street tire.

Guest 73Turbo240z
how much?

lol now that the auctions ended that could be a hard sell, but i guess if i got enough i could go after some pana's or other 16" wheel for these dunlops i have in the garage....

regardless my current setup is:

15x7 enkie 92's (as seen in the me vs. T/A video)

and brand new BFG G-force Sports in a 225/60/15 (also as seen in the me vs. T/A)

Wheels ran me $400 before shipping, tires were $400 before shipping, and i had them mounted/balanced/valve stems/etc... which was however much, i'd have to dig up the reciept...

if someone likes them bad enough an $800 + shipping offer could dissuade me to spend even more money looking for panasports, otherwise it's just not worth it.

not to mention, i've gotten a ton of compliments on them, so i'm starting to get emotionally attached lol.