HybridZ

Sporks Lonewolf Intake

zane9000

I have been thinking about getting this intake for my car. So far my setup is as follows:

L28et w/stock head and cam

centrifugal supercharger that should put out 16-17 lbs of boost

440cc supra injectors

megasquirt w/EDIS

MSA 6-2 headers

240sx throttle body

methanol injection

Down the line I plan on building a 3.2L stroker, port/polish the head, mild N/A cam, and throwing in a lightened valve train

Would I be justified in getting the spork intake or or would I be better off just a pallnet fuel rail for my supra injectors? I have searched both hear and Zcar.com but I am having a hard time finding people that have actually tired it out.

Thanks,

Warren

I have bought one of those intakes, in fact, my intake was the prototype.

Of course I haven't assembled the engine yet, I am in the middle of the rebuild now.

But the intake looks really good, it flows way better than the stock intakes, and is really something to consider if you want to make some more power. It also gives a much cleaner look in the engine bay!! The price isn't bad either!

I have bought one of those intakes' date=' in fact, my intake was the prototype.

Of course I haven't assembled the engine yet, [/quote']

Yeah, That seems to be the problem. I havenet found anyone that has actually personaly run that intake.

Wait. There's another supercharged l series z? Badass! I demand pics! Sorry I don't have any input on this intake. . . Ihave seen them up close, and they're beautiful, but never been in a car with one installed.

Well it will be finished soon. Im still waiting for a mount to be made for it, once I have the mount and everything running I will post pics. It is totally different than the other supercharged z on here. Mine is a centrifugal and the other guy has a twin screw I think. In anycase if you want to see pictures of the s/c before it goes into the car, they can be found here:

http://blucowtech.hopto.org/MyDocs/Media/My%20Pictures/carprojects/supercharger

Well I'm from Michigan, aka redneck country. Tubular is something you put on the front of your truck!

haha. im planning on getting that intake soon (soon being next year haha). there is a guy on classiczcars that has that intake i beleive. his name is Bubbleguinea. look him up. he might be able to help u.

haha. im planning on getting that intake soon (soon being next year haha). there is a guy on classiczcars that has that intake i beleive. his name is Bubbleguinea. look him up. he might be able to help u.

He he he he! Yeah, Andrew will give empirical datum when asked. Just ask him, he's got the fastest 2+2 on the face of the planet! LOL

I think he did the dyno pull finally, so he might have numbers for you Re: Spork's Intake.

From all looks, it should be a good performer.

Talk to steve280 on zcar.com. He installed the one for bubbles, and ordered another for a different customer of his. We did a little bit of customization to his second one by angling the TB to help aid in piping under the hood.