HybridZ

Want to get this straight.....

FEnatic

Thanks for the info.

So you concider even for things like knock sensing retard, the MS1 is just as Quick.I'm not a computer person so I dont understand how.Not that I say your wrong, I just dont understand how.

Could you please try yo explain so as a computer dummy can understand.

What i don't get is why you would not spend the extra $60 for ms II when it is obviously much more feature laden with out the use of extra external cards and there is a card in the late stages of development to provide sequential fuel injection, which will only work with ms II when it's done. as well as the new DIY wideband O2 board on the way, again only for ms II. that seems like a good investment to me. you never know what you might want to do in the future.

Im not saying MS1 or MS2 is better .I'm saying, I'm no computer person so I dont know how much difference the extra speed of MS2 makes in a real life situation. I was under the impression, the 3 times faster thinking speed would help smoothing and reacting faster to input.

But if the people that use MS most ,and comunicate with each other ,say in real life this makes little or no diference .I have to believe them,unless I am willing to test back to back myself.

Buy the MS-II, and it you find that the MS-II extra code does not do everything that the MS-I extra code does, you can just buy the programmed MS-I processor for like $10 and turn it into an MS-I.