HybridZ

Seat help? sparco evo 2 vs sparco pro 2000

rustrocket

Does anybody have any experience with the sparco pro 2000 seat? It's a tossup between that and the evo 2, but my only concern is comfort. I fit fine in the evo 2, but not sure about the pro2000. If anybody has any first hand experience, i'd appreciate it. If it helps, i'm 6'1, weigh 220, waist 31", chest 50". thanks.

Does anybody have any experience with the sparco pro 2000 seat? It's a tossup between that and the evo 2, but my only concern is comfort. I fit fine in the evo 2, but not sure about the pro2000. If anybody has any first hand experience, i'd appreciate it. If it helps, i'm 6'1, weigh 220, waist 31", chest 50". thanks.

I think you should be more worried about what seats physically fit in the car since the early Z's are really narrow up top (the shoulder bolsters will hit the doors if you pick the wrong seat).

I'm running Sparco Roadsters right now, and if you need help getting Sparco seats let me know.

I just sold two new Sparco Circuit seats because they were not comfortable. I have an average biuld, 5'11" 170 lb, 34" waist, and the seats were very tight on my legs and the upper wings blocked my side view. IMHO, you should always try before you buy.

Anybody try to make there own seat from the stock pieces or a none reclining one? Or modified the stock ones? I am considering it because getting race seats shipped up here is gonna cost an arm and a leg to alaska and I feel warry of ordering seats that I've never sat in before.

Anybody try to make there own seat from the stock pieces or a none reclining one? Or modified the stock ones? I am considering it because getting race seats shipped up here is gonna cost an arm and a leg to alaska and I feel warry of ordering seats that I've never sat in before.

I'm lucky Sparco is about 15 minutes away from me so they let me go down to their showrooms to test my big butt in seats all the time.

I think you should be more worried about what seats physically fit in the car since the early Z's are really narrow up top (the shoulder bolsters will hit the doors if you pick the wrong seat).

I'm running Sparco Roadsters right now' date=' and if you need help getting Sparco seats let me know.[/quote']

Hmmm I'll have keep in touch with you (240Z_Master) I too am into drifting. Further down the road I am considering Pro2000's the stocker won't be able to hold me well when I can really get into drifting.

AK-Z I'm 6'2" ~150lb 32" waist. The pro2000 seemed to me like a near perfect fit but the Evo2 was also very comfortable when I tested it at SEMA. Being the skinny guy I am I need the thinner seat and narrow bolsters. BTW I tried a Bride seat and it didn't seem soft at all, like sitting in a metal bucket with just a rug thrown in it. Not exactly sure what model it was though sorry.