HybridZ

Who said diesel's weren't fast?

Moridin

Its already been done! I seriously cant find any info on it with the exeption of the same news story over and over again. It was LD28 with a turbo hung on the side. Ran on recycled fryer oil otherwise known as bio-diesel. Im sure someone else can have better luck with google....

The R10s are actually so quiet, the drivers were having a hard time listening for the motor to change gears during testing. Its not like the R8's were all that loud either. I remember working right next to them and you could barely hear one go by, especially when a nearby Porsche GT3 RSR was in full effect.

It was a big day for motorsports, whether the diesel thing has been done before or not. You are going to see more and more attempts at diesel racing cars, which translates itself into more high performance diesels for the consumer market.

I want to see the cars without the particulate filters in the exhaust, so they can "pour the coal!!!"