HybridZ

Fast and Furious 3 is coming!!!

cyrus

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen LeMans in years and don't remember it very well. Ronin????? Italian job was good and the newer version isn't half bad.

Wasn't Wraith a spacy "get revenge on the people that killed you by racing them" type movie?

How about Corvette Summer! (I don't know how to do the puke icon).

Whenever I watch the Herbie movies now I just watch the racing scenes.

I too saw the trailer before vendetta [superheckaawesome] i'll probably netflix it, even though i find myself disgusted with the dialogue, and the cars for that matter...i just hope to god that the next f&f movie [if there is one] doesn't have an s30 in it...i can just imagine the noob questions we'd have.....[cringes]

I too saw the trailer before vendetta [superheckaawesome] i'll probably netflix it, even though i find myself disgusted with the dialogue, and the cars for that matter...i just hope to god that the next f&f movie [if there is one'] doesn't have an s30 in it...i can just imagine the noob questions we'd have.....[cringes]

we can filter out the F&F noobs by adding a question to the registration window... something along the lines of "what sparked your interest in zcars"

If they fill in the F&F option, they mysteriously don't get access to the site!

Guest iskone
3rd movies in series are hardly ever good. Did you see free willy 3? Karate Kid 3?

WOW NOW!!! Ever hear of Army Of Darkness!?!? That's the 3rd in a series, yes Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2 are the same movie execpt for the ending but it is still number 3 in the series.

Anyway I'll watch it I'm just in no hurry. Like Z-Gad said "A car movie is a car movie"

Anyone else like Two Lane Blacktop? Not the best chase or race scenes but the concept is always something I wanted to do.

Isk

Guest XXtaZy

Well the trailer looks good to me. I liked the first, the second wasn't as good except the beginning where the good car scenes were. But this one looks good. Maybe because I'm a drift fan. As far as no stars. It has some actors who have played some good rolls and played them well in the past, so I have to disagree.

i get asked at least 2 time a day when i drive my z if i drift.

"uh, no"

"it's the perfect car for it!"

"no, my pathfinder is easier to drift"

"oh"

buy your ae86's, 240sx's now, and double the price after the movie comes out. look at what it did for nitrous kits and supra's

i'll go see it, laugh at the kids tryin to get sideways in their moms suv, it's a good time around here when the kids gather in groups

Guest XXtaZy
i get asked at least 2 time a day when i drive my z if i drift.

"uh' date=' no"

"it's the perfect car for it!"

"no, my pathfinder is easier to drift"

"oh"

buy your ae86's, 240sx's now, and double the price after the movie comes out. look at what it did for nitrous kits and supra's

i'll go see it, laugh at the kids tryin to get sideways in their moms suv, it's a good time around here when the kids gather in groups[/quote']

Yea, I'm tryin to get a 240 so I can set it up to drift. 300 just aren't really made to do that... They tend to want to grip the road around corners... What's up with that?!?! haha:burnout:

Guess it'll be harder to get a 240 now.

Guest XXtaZy
watched the preview... the second the narrorator said...

"on the other side of the world' date=' and the wrong side of the law..." i spit my heiniken out and started laughing...

one thing i will give them is the preview looks to be less CG cars and more real driving this time... which i look forward too. cause bad movie or not, seeing cars go at it is always fun.[/quote']

LET GO OF MY HEINI!!!!