HybridZ

AZC front willwood kit concern

You're into rockcrawling too aren't you Clifton? Don't tell me you've never seen those guys overheat their brakes while going 3 mph. I've seen it, and I've only been out there a couple times.

Never. Must be a auto trans thing. Everyone I go with has Toy drivetrain except 2 and they are also manual. With over 120:1 gear reduction you don't use the brakes much. Maybe a light tap when cresting something so you don't drop hard. I've been to the drags before a few times. Never hot spotted my rears doing a burnout either.

I forgot about the first time I ran my own car on the dyno (most guys don't let you). I thought I had to stop the rear from turning, I didn't relize it was a 3000lb drum I was trying to stop:oops:. The rotors were blue and the pads were smoking but I didn't warp them.

Clifton, thats hillarious! Would that be called brake horspower? LOL.

Yeah AZC is a trustworthy company. I got no BS from them at all. I had my line lock fail and Dave got a new one to me as fast as he could no questions asked. I did have to turn my rotor hub assembly but he told me I would have to so I was not surprised.