HybridZ

Pics of rb25det swap just completed

SR240Z

Hey guys, just thought i would share some pics of an RB25DET swap we just finished at the shop, he will be bringing the car back in 2 weeks for 4 wheel wilwood brakes and will also be at the MSA Z Car Nationals. Click the thumbnails for the larger pics

65fa.th.jpg 82rh1.th.jpg 91zr.th.jpg 101sr.th.jpg 136sw.th.jpg

I saw the car in person, and its kick ***! That being said....There's only room enough for one red s30 with overly flashy wheels in this part of town. I'm think I'm going to have to speed up my rb25 swap and claim my throne at MSA....."Cause you know Dom, I can't afford to lose!" lol

Great job guys now clear your garage so you can do mine!

Oh yeah that interior is sick. My plan to rival will be a full array of neon lights inside the car and underneath to distract from my torn seats and carpet.

Guest 280ZForce

i also saw it in person while it was being wired up for ecu and what not...great looking car. i remember alex made me call the shop the day they got it started up and had his dad rev the car up so I could hear it @ high rpms over the phone...lol!

Guest 1972_240z
hahaha yea that was a good day...

the dash top is vinyl and the front panels are suede' date=' it is a show and go car, soon he will be upgrading turbo and going with Apex Power FC standalone[/quote']

do u have this guys info ? is he on hybrid z ??? i want my dash a door panels to look like that.

• 3 years later...

Other then the fact that those wheels are absolutly disgusting, this is an extremely clean car. I love the guage setup/console/dash. Not to mention the motor is pristine too. But please get some better wheels on there. Its a Z. not a donk'd out 86 chevy