HybridZ

Ivan J., let's do a turbo header

We can do the turbo header we discussed while at SEZ. I am thinking a nice symmetrical 321 SS jobber that won't break the bank. I got the idea when looking at a Gale Banks header. We will use a 4-1 formed collector and have cylinders 3&4 dump right into the collector. Cylinders 1&2 will merge and then go to the collector and cylinders 5&6 will do the same. We will use a double slip joint between 1&2 before they merge and a double slip joint after they merge, but before the collector. Call or send me a PM.

The pic below is not how it will be done, but gives some ideas.

PICT0005-sm.jpg

James,

I will give you call tomorow evening and will talk details.

Garrett,

damn bro i was just thinking what could i do with super sweet a$$ greaddy header and tial w/g with super duper external dump but i guess i should offer it to my bestes friend ever GABE FIRST!!!! hehehehehe.

Ps. my car is not slow it just does not accelerate fast ;)

Ivo

James' date='

Garrett,

damn bro i was just thinking what could i do with super sweet a$$ greaddy header and tial w/g with super duper external dump but i guess i should offer it to my bestes friend ever GABE FIRST!!!! hehehehehe.

Ivo[/quote']

and there I was getting all my hopes up... :wink: