HybridZ

VH45 Manual Box Adaptor Plate

John Dixon

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Called to get pricing on materials today. Engineering shop will get back to me in the next day or so.

It will probably take a week or so to make them then shipping probably about a week again I'd guess.

Will post up as soon as I have more.

Guest pmpmstrb

Any word yet?

I hate to be so pushy on getting one, but I really need this. I can't start fitting the engine and tranny until they are connected.

Guest pmpmstrb

Give me your Paypal so we can make it happen. Approx. shipping to 46112? I can pm you my full address if you want, and I can give you a business address if it makes a big price difference too.

He sent a message out to everyone today and I saw your email address in it. Might check to see if a spam filter caught it or something along those lines. I can forward it to you if you'd like.

Thanks. I found it. I accidently deleted it, I get so smuch spam.

OK' date=' Good news.

Pending numbers I can now do these for £450 UK + shipping which at current exchange rate is $658US.

All those in, please put your name up here and we'll get the ball rolling.[/quote']

Is the total still 450 UK? I just did the conversion today and 450 UK comes to $828 US. Just want to make sure of the total before sending a deposit.

Guest pmpmstrb

I thought the same thing until I emailed John. If you get in on the first GB it is 350 UK plus shipping ( I was quoted 54.25 UK). Total is than 404.25 UK which is like $730 or something. Email John to double check.