HybridZ

VH45 Manual Box Adaptor Plate

John Dixon

Guest pmpmstrb

Anyone have all of John's bank info? My bank says they need more than just the IBAN number. I need his bank name, account number, and IBAN. If you have it let me know. I asked him for it, but haven't heard from him in 3 days and I want to get my deposit sent off.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's going to be the same for me. My bank wants 40 dollars and wants a ton of info from John like SSN and such. I'm betting that PayPal will be cheaper and less of a hassle for the both of us.

Clifton, do you know how much it is through PayPal for John?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TeamNissan
I'm thinking about sending it to a guy that has access to that stuff but my project may be starting sooner than I planned as some stuff in my Z is dieing. I may still send it to him and just suffer driving the winter beater for a while (86 Chevy Blazer) :lol:

Well if you or anyone can get me a cad I would be VERY greatfull. Idk why everyone is being lazy and paying a grand. I talked to my local machine shop today and they quoted me 150$ with me providing the blank and cad. So PLEASE someone find me a cad of this lol.

• 4 weeks later...
Got mine:

pictures

I think everyone would be appreciative if you could get a cad made up of this. If the knowledge was free for people to use it would lead the way in more vh conversions.

Also, can you please verify for me. that the sliver bolts (which i assume are for attaching through the bellhousing are not directly thread into the ally. But instead have some sort of steel boss pressed in or at the very least a helicoil.

There's possibly one in the works right now. If all goes through it'll actually be much thinner and, I believe, made of steel due to it being thinner. It'll be setup as a sale deal, I don't believe they are going to release any cad drawings of it but it'll definitely be a nice option out there for the swaps.

As for this plate the threads are tapped right into the aluminum from the looks of it. I believe that is why its so thick but that's no different than the bolts in the tranny and the engine. I don't see there be any issues with this unless someone just carelessly cross threads it. The steel plate will probably give more peace of mind for most people though. I'll let you guys know if all of that goes through.

Guest henpecked

I am a very committed intending purchaser of a conversion plate and spacer, from whatever reasonably civilised [ NOT NIGERIA;)] area of the world gets its act together first :-) if something does get worked out, would the prime mover of this send me an e-mail or PM please !

• 3 weeks later...