HybridZ

Solid mount and diff counterweight.

I'm not intimately familar with the billet bar, but if you're using a solid/urethane (rubber) combination mounting setup, be sure to do a "search" on this subject as it is considered a risk in regards to the front (solid) mounting failure.

Interesting statement Jon! How would a different bushing material effect the strength of the bar? I believe a stiffer bushing will result in a tighter set-up but I don't believe it will make the bar stronger!

You can search and see the last run through of this topic, but the short version is that the stock mustache bar is a big spring. The aluminum bars cannot twist like the stock mustache bar can, so Dave recommends you use a solid front mount. The solid front mount is known to tear up the front crossmember. If you use solid rear bushings that prevents deflection so that that rear mounts carry the load in addition to the front mount. In particular the front is isolated with regards to torque when you have a solid front and soft rear mounts, and the mustache bar with its widely spaced attachment points is much better equipped to deal with torque than the front mount is.

Maybe I shouldn't have said the BAR would be stronger. But the whole thing would be stronger with aluminum bushings in back. Or you could say that the strength of the mustache bar would be more fully utilized with aluminum bushings.

I kinda thought thats what you were trying to get across Jon....I just didn't want someone to think that changing to solid bushings would make the rear cross bar stronger. I was thinking......Jon is loosing it! You know how some will believe just about anything they read.

Tom