HybridZ

Interested in the Pinks Z: Want the motor? Details within...

Guest 73Turbo240z

Guest 73Turbo240z

Last day will be tommorow, i'll be doing a final stat update tonight.

We've sorted out the drivetrain issue, so now it's just up to everyone to get whatever raffle tickets they want.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 73Turbo240z
how are you going to draw the names?

No names... at least not for the drawing, at this point i have a list of amounts/times tickets were purchased, i've made sure to file them into a seperate e-mail directory, and then leave em to where all i really have is a list of times and numbers purchased.

I'll tab up the numbers purchased, tear off that many of those red ticket things you get at the dollar store, toss em in a bag, give them a shake, and pull.

Whatever number is there, i find it's place in the list of purchases which is in order chronologically, with 1st purchase being 1, and last purchase being whatever the final tally is. I then find that time, and go back to the e-mails from PayPal to figure out who it was, then they will be notified by PM (so i hope everyone put there SN's in there paypal's like i told them too). Once i confirm them, then the winner will be announced.

Make sense?

Guest 73Turbo240z

I'm in central, and it's 2am here now, so short of someone in alaska or hawaii it should have been, or is, midnight across the united states. so auctions over with. i'll tabulate everything up tommorow and go out to buy some of those little red raffle tickets.

and a big FYI to everyone in the upcoming days, when the car returns home, additional items will be coming up for raffle. so if you don't win on this one, theres always other go fast goodies to try out for!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...