HybridZ

Interested in the Pinks Z: Want the motor? Details within...

Guest 73Turbo240z

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw the leather and wood! Get Some!

i should re-phrase this to "do you know what a fat chicks sweat does to Leather, Wood and Metal?" Her sweats like "Alien" blood it ate through the hull, that's the real reason why Titanic sank.:lmao::bonk:Just kidding!!

i should re-phrase this to "do you know what a fat chicks sweat does to Leather, Wood and Metal?" Her sweats like "Alien" blood it ate through the hull, that's the real reason why Titanic sank.:lmao::bonk:Just kidding!!

Hey man, some of us like them thick ladies, not too thick though. Its kinda like a piece of meat, you want it nice and thick, but not to thick where you cant get the pink in the middle done.

Hey man, some of us like them thick ladies, not too thick though. Its kinda like a piece of meat, you want it nice and thick, but not to thick where you cant get the pink in the middle done.

00000720.gif too much information sparks

Guest 73Turbo240z
should i have gotten a confirmation Pm from you guys or just the one from paypal?

Paypal, and then check the date/time list i posted to see if your paypal syncs up with the date/time/tickets sold.

thanks!

I bought 3 tickets earlier tonight. I honestly wish I could afford more...regardless of winning the engine or not, Its just gonna be cool to see the car heading down the track and know the work, time, and plain old luck that was thrown into this car.