HybridZ

73 full roller 240z painted today!

That care looks SICK! Great color choice, and the motor looks clean. What kind of heads are those? I could go on and on, you have some detailed spec's listed? Welcome to the board!!!

I noticed you have a short water pump, do you have any plans for how your going to mount the Alt?

Thanks guys,the heads are pro comp alum. I plan to low mount the alt on the other side,start the install sat. morning ,i'll keep you all posted.Had glass installed today,put the chrome back on,lights,then had to go watch friday night drags to get me motivated for tomorrow.Like i needed motivation....

Well the motor install is going slow,made new motor mounts today,stall and motor is back in,will rewire this week i hope.Moved battery to rear,put in new msd 6 but found out i will not fit under the hood.NOW i need help deciding what to do? steel 69 cowl induction ,air cleaner cut out like corzette or hilbourn fuel injection scoop.Help me out ,give me your opinion.Thanks.

Well the motor install is going slow,made new motor mounts today,stall and motor is back in,will rewire this week i hope.Moved battery to rear,put in new msd 6 but found out i will not fit under the hood.NOW i need help deciding what to do? steel 69 cowl induction ,air cleaner cut out like corzette or hilbourn fuel injection scoop.Help me out ,give me your opinion.Thanks.

I like the cowl induction units because they look the cleanest IMO. I personally like the ones that have the non-90 degree sides, but rather slope gently on all sides. They go with the lines of the car more IMO.

Davy