HybridZ

Just pulled out of Bodyshop...

Guest kozby1976

Guest kozby1976
1000383custom7bj.th.jpg"]1000383custom7bj.th.jpg[/url]1000388custom6fw.th.jpgThis is my Z...its a 1976 280z 2+2 with custom Baby Blue Pearl and ghost graphics...seven coats of clear applied...I haven't decided what engine in Hybrid format to go with yet....

"Looks great but needs a drop."

Won't need one after a powertrain is installed.

Looks great so far. Unique color and flame job.

Since it's already painted, I don't guess you're planning on adding the side skirts, huh?

Guest kozby1976

Thanks for the nice comments on my Z..won't be doing a complete drop...car is getting coilovers, adjustable struts, new a-arms and adustable tension rods...still debating on my motor choice. it already has 4 wheel cross drilled rotors, Nismo LSD, and 17 inch wheels will be added this summer so the 16 inch by 7 rims by Konig are forsale with new tires for $750...ohand I don't like the side skirts on this particular bodystyle of the Z...the hood is an old skool Jim Cook Racing fiberglass hood salvaged from another car from a junkyard find....i chopped off a roof from the same car to get rid of a leaky sunroof and the fenders and headlight buckets are welded together to give that streamlined look...the paint is pearlized and looks trippy in the sunshine....

• 3 weeks later...