HybridZ

What are these wheels?

i bought a set of those for my z but they were the 14x6.5 for 200 about 5 years ago...excellent condition except for one had curb rash on the lip...they are on the car now, in the pic to the left actually =0) ... dont know if that helps for price but gives an idea.

mine are 14x7.5 not sure on the offset. make an offer. they have some old bfg radial t/a's on them I could pull those off.

if you are sure they are 7.5" wide, I will take 2 for sure, i need them for slicks

Let me know

ive got a set of four of these wheels too i should probably sell. theyve got slicks on them but the slicks may be dead, not sure. im in sd but want to sell them as a set of 4. no rash, just need polishing and theyll be great. pretty sure theyre 14x7.5 also. if anyones interested, pm me an offer or something. wish i could help out on the name of these wheels but im not quite sure myself.

• 6 months later...

Ok, I know its been a while...

but I finally checked out the 2 wheels I had like that. I wiped off a few spots on the inside and they are 14x6 and have "made in Japan" stamped on them.. they have whats left of a sticker that has something about SEMA certified...or something like that..one has a little curb rash on the lip.. When I go back over there, I'll take some pics..